Monday, December 17, 2007

Hello everyone!! I hope everyone's holiday season is going well. I'm just glad to be home for this year with my awesome family!! If you're going to be home, make sure I see you! I have to say this past year wasn't really as great as your 21st year is supposed to be, but hell me n Cappon will just make our 22nd one great to make up for it!! I continue to get better, thanks to my awesome therapists at St. Camilus/Sunyview, my super cool fam., and my best friend Colleen. So thanks to you all. So thanks everyone, I love you tons!!

Love,
Nat

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to the Foulger family. We all have a lot to be thankful for this year. Enjoy the holidays!

Sincerely,
Frank and Lillian

Unknown said...

Hey Nat,

Glad to hear things are going great. Have a good Christmas and maybe I will see you around :)

Mike Dack

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat!!! We definitely need to have a girl's day soon!!! Let's definitely plan on that at least once while I'm home!! Hope everything is great!!! miss you


Ash.N

kerrimckee said...

Natalie, Rebecca, and family,
I am so very happy to be on the blog once again. I have had a very difficult time logging on. The pictures are awesome - It is great to see all of your beautiful smiles. I hope the spirit of Christmas continues to bless you all. Merry Christmas

Kerri McKee

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Foulger family!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Foulgers!
We loved the cookies. Hope Becca is better. Love to all of you.
Michele Craig Emily Jacob and Joey :)