Friday, December 22, 2006

Foulger Holiday Plans

Some of you have expressed interest in the family's plans this holiday season. I will do my best to update you all on whats happening with them.

Al plans to drive up to Watertown this Christmas to be with his family. He will be driving late on Christmas day.

Rebecca came to visit me - she will be here for Christmas Eve and we will drive back to Schenectady early Christmas morning.

Kyle, Marc, and Tina all remained in Schenectady and will be there on Christmas as well.

Natalie has a 'get out of jail free' pass for the whole day on Christmas so we will be taking her to the apartment to celebrate the Day.

I hope that this brief post is informative enought to answer your questions. Let me know if there are any other questions I may be able to answer.

Happy Holidays!

-Mike

9 comments:

Kerri McKee said...

Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy the gifts of love, family and health this holiday season and through the new year.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Foulgers and Al!!

Nat,
I'm so happy to hear about your wonderful progress. Love you so much!!

xoxo,
Ash.N

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Nat keep up the great progress we're always thinking of you, and we're glad that you and your family can spend Christmas together...
Love You!
Love Always,
Ashley Laisdell & Jon Burns

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Nat congrats on the get out of jail free card. I hope you all enjoy your time together.

Miss you all like crazy, especially you Nat!!

Thinking of you always,
Amanda and the rest of the Holman Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Nat & Foulger Family!
I am so proud of you and your progress! I am also so happy to hear that you get to spend Christmas with your family! I hope you have a great Holiday season! Keep up the great work! In my prayers always Nat and Foulger Family and Al!
XOXO
Ashley Kenealy
Class of 2004

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Foulger Family! Natalie awesome progress your making...everyday gets better. Enjoy your "get out of jail" christmas with your family. Thanks mike for the updates. Nat is lucky to have you!

chelsey miller

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! I hope you guys all have a joyful holiday and enjoy everything there is to be thankful for. I hope Nat enjoys her day away! We all miss you tons and wish you much happiness through the holiday season.

Missing and thinking of you always Nat and family!

Love always,
Elysia and the rest of the Ryan family!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to the whole Foulger Family!

Nat, enjoy your time with just your family! Keep up the wonderful progress!

God Bless,
Julie Schnepp

jaylapp said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Foulger Fam-

Best wishes and best of luck to you Natalie, I hope that you make a full speedy recovery. Take care.

Jason Lappies