Friday, December 01, 2006

A Quick Post

This update is to bring you all up to speed on Natalie's newest 'condition'. Surgeons examined her x-rays three times and concluded that a hematoma had developed beneath her pelvic incision. The doctors decided not to go along with any surgical procedures because the condition will not interfere with her health.

On another note, Natalie's Aunt Ann recently ended her visit to the states. I know I speak for the rest of the family when I say thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. Your presence was greatly appreciated in this time of need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie and Family and Al,

you guys have such faith and so many people praying for all of you for a speedy recovery for natalie.

Keep up the high spirits.

things are looking up.

work hard nat.

your GOING to win this "battle".

kelly k.

class of 04

the foulger family and al are in prayers and thoughts daily.

god bless you all during this tough time.

Anonymous said...

Nat
Keep up the good work! I think about you every day and hope! Your in my heart and prayers...We all love you and wish you the best of luck!

Jess Lister said...

Nat,
I am so happy to hear all the great progress you are making. You are such a such person and I admire your courage and strength. I stashed a pile of hopes and prayers in this message for any day you start to feel down. I miss you and hope to visit sometime soon.

Forever and always friends,
Jess Lister

Anonymous said...

hey just letting you all know that we
are thinking of you and sending more love and prayers your way take care and keep up the great job. let us know if we can do anything or if you need anything at this end

love
The Nelsons