Monday, October 16, 2006

Benefit Run details

Jill Weise paints a nice picture of the benefit run for those of us who could not attend:

"The wind was alittle chilly, but the warmth of so many joined hearts and prayers was enough for all of us yesterday! There were friends, acquaintances, neighbors, co-workers, young, old, in-between, people who have experienced similar situations, and those who just wanted to contribute in some way. Everyone with one purpose: participate in a time of community togetherness in honor of Natalie and her familiy. It was something to see!

The quilt is also going to be beautiful! Many people enjoyed writing their
messages! It added so much to the day! People were just thrilled to be able
to help in some small way!

When I had mentioned earlier that God could provide us with so much more than we could ever even imagine, I didn't mean in a financial way...I meant with blessings for Nat's continued progress! However, he has done both and I have faith that he will just keep blessing all of you abundantly! I know that many people here feel blessed by the opportunity to be involved."


Thank you for filling us all in! I will post pictures of the event once I can get my hands on some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With so many Blessings by so many people in such a small town like Adams, it makes me wonder why anyone would ever want to live anyplace else on earth. I am so amazed by the giving spirits that we have among us and I know that we must all feel that our cups runneth over. For all the ways that God shows his love, His mercy and His strengths to all of us, I am truly greatful. Folger family, may God continue to Bless you all every day in every way.

Fondly,
Lori Porter

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
I received a call from Alyssa's Aunt Missy in Rochester, NY to tell me the good news about Nat yesterday in that she was speaking. So great to hear! I know none of you know me as I am a friend of a friend of a friend, but just wanted you to know I check the site daily and was excited to tears yesterday! God Bless.
Sincerely, Laura Cordingley
Rochester, New York