Monday, October 30, 2006

Moving uphill

I have been told that Natalie is continuing her uphill progress and is again able to speak very softly. She is not yet talking as much as she was able to before she became sick but should be back to that point shortly. During the time Natalie was unable to speak she used a bit of sign language! I was amazed to hear that she was able to recall that process!

Natalie's therapy sessions are going well. With the exception of the past few days she is now back on track with her sessions and will continue to improve as the days move on.

I will do my best to keep you informed on her progress and know that you are all extremely anxious to hear how she is improving. Please continue to leave comments and encouraging words on the blog as they will help Natalie through the tough times ahead. Thanks, all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat,
We're so glad to hear you're feeling better! We miss you and
love you!
Mr. and Mrs. Wright

Hi to all the family too!

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Derek I go to school at Daemen with Nat. I am really glad to hear she is doing better. I miss seeing her but I know she will be back before I knwo it. Thank you so much for having this site. And just let Nat knwo that Derek Addy loves her and hope she keeps on her path of progression!

Anonymous said...

NAT- Happy Halloween! Keep fighting! You're doing a great job!

Much Love,
Rachel Hillerman

Anonymous said...

Keep going nat we re thinking of you and your progressis amazing , dont worry ann we are keeping an eye on uncle jon you are all in our thoughts, steve and mel england