Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Benefit Run for Natalie

I received an email from Jill Weise about a benefit run for Natalie. Details are as follows:

Family friends plan to hold an organizational meeting on Thursday September 28th at 6:30PM in the South Jefferson High School study hall room (across from the auditorium). They plan to sponsor a 3 mile cross country run/walk at South Jefferson's cross country course on October 15th from 2PM - 4PM.

The details will be more concrete after the meeting and I will update you all once I hear back from Jill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post the comments/info from the meeting here as I would (and Steve) like to participate but I am unsure of my schedule for tomorrow. Steve and I will also be running the Army Ten Miler with Natalie in mind the weekend prior to the run. I will see what I can do to assist to publicize the event. Denise Natali

Anonymous said...

HI FOULGER FAMILY: No news about Nat the last few days. Hope all is well with her latest surgery and all. You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Strength and Love to you all.
Karen