Saturday, September 09, 2006

Message from Mom and Dad

Natalie is slowly recovering from a severe brain injury, and is in what is called “coma emergence”. During this phase it is important that Natalie not be subject to over-stimulation. As a result, she is only allowed to see immediate family members (which includes Al of course). We really appreciate all the love and support everyone has given to Nat and to us as a family. We welcome you to visit us, but please understand that you will not be able to visit with Nat at this stage of her recovery.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, Your mom has been keeping me posted on how you all are doing. Please know that all the Mansbergers are thinking of you and Becca and are praying for Nat. We love you Mike, take care of yourself! Carolyn

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear Natalie continues to improve. I read this blog every day to check on her progress. Thank you so much for continuing to update it. I was wondering if you might post Natalie's hospital address so that we could send another card. I think she may have moved rooms since we sent our first one.
Susan Belloff

Anonymous said...

Great job on the blog Mike. I have been checking in each day to give Becca a break from me calling her everyday!
I am sending my thoughts and prayers to Natalie, Becca and the rest of the Foulgers (including Al). I wish I could be there with you. I hope to come back out to Syracuse soon.
Love, Keri

Anonymous said...

Hi MIKEY! I hope everything is coming along with Nat. I called Becca the other day but I don't want to keep bothering her. You guys are in my prayers!

Love
Dayna

Anonymous said...

Two weeks ago I shared Natalie's story at my Thursday evening running group, sort of a "defensive running lesson", as opposed to defensive driving. I was very touched this past Thursday when Melissa, one of the women I run with, remembered and asked how my friend's daughter was doing. I was thrilled to be able to give a positive report! We're so happy that Natalie continues to improve. We're sending positive thoughts your way on a daily basis.

Take care,
Frank