Wednesday, September 13, 2006

clarification

Nat pulled the drains out herself. It isn't the first time she's expressed her discomfort in that way. One time I was at her side while she still had the metal wire construction holding her pelvis together and she was squeezing the bar so tightly I had trouble prying her off. She is alert enough to know what is bothering her. There is always someone in her room whether it be a family member, nurse, or doctor so there is no need to worry that she will do herself any harm.

I hope this clarifies the previous post a bit!

Becca left Florida this morning at 6AM and I believe she will drive until 6 or 7PM and then stop to rest.

More updates around 8!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Adam, Miles' step-son and Nat's step cousin. Was really sorry to hear about the accident. I hope you will be OK. I hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you and all the family. We had such a good time when we met you all 2 years ago.
Love from Adam xx

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with you all constantly. Nan has been praying and thinking of you guys constantly. I have been keeping Nan updated via Mikes efforts. I am sure it will not be long before your beautiful daughter is smiling up at you all. Just keep believing. We pray that the news is continually positive. Love to you all XX